1320 Side Air Impact HelmetImpact Racing
Featuring a factory-installed air port, the 1320 Side Air Impact Helmet provides continuous fresh air channeled through the chin bar and providing cooling comfort directed onto the face. Manufactured from our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the 1320 Side Air Impact Helmet offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports. The 1320 Side Air Impact Helmet is a custom handcrafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and providing racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality. Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, the 1320 Side Air Impact Helmet also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit. A fire retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet.
- SNELL SA2015 Certified.
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Side Forced Air inlet with barbed adapter.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent..