Steel-It GREY (QTY 1) Aerosol Spray Can #1002BSteel-It
Spray Cans STEEL-IT Gray
Stainless Steel Coating
The STEEL-IT Polyurethane Coating System features a unique stainless steel leafing pigment, and provides optimum weather-, abrasion-, and corrosion-resistance in general maintenance applications. The easy to apply system yields a hard, non-toxic, metallic finish that protects a multitude of metallic and non-metallic surfaces from ultraviolet rays, chemicals, oils, alkalis, food acids, water immersion, abrasion, and high-pressure washdowns.
Protects Steel from:
- Severe atmospheric environments
- Abrasion and impact
- Water (fresh and salt)
- High pressure wash downs
- Structural steel, food processing and packaging equipment
- Industrial equipment metal parts, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, etc.
- Maintenance of trucks, auto parts, trailers
- Bridges, tanks, towers
- #1002 is dry to touch in 2 hours and should be recoated within 24 hours.
- The finished system can be put into light service in 36 hours. The system will continue to cure to maximum hardness and protection for 5-10 days.
- #1002 Finish: theoretical coverage - 150 sq. ft./gallon at 3.0 dry mil.
In practice these values will be reduced at least 25% by loss factors.
Steel It SteelIt Steel-It