Did you know that Jimco Racing has an online parts store?
Do you know how and why Jimco started an online parts store? Because it’s always in production of the newest championship race car, it has thousands of dollars in parts floating around the shop, waiting to be placed on a car to call home. In just a few short months, Jimco has worked hard to establish its parts store. Here are a few facts about the Jimco Parts store that may convince you to buy from Jimco next time you need parts for your race car repair or tune up project…
- Jimco Parts Store is the only authorized distributor of Brown & Miller plumbing parts in Southern California. This means it can offer you considerable savings over the prices you would get from buying direct from Brown & Miller.
- Jimco Parts Store has lots of different types of parts on hand that it can ship immediately to you, so you don’t lose any time getting your car ready:
- Race car plumbing (hoses & fittings from XRP & Brown & Miller);
- Brakes from Jamar & CNC;
- Jimco A-arms, bushings, spacers and spindles;
- Rod ends;
- Jimco Parts Store just recently added 374 different SKUS of LED lights for UTVs from Baja Designs;
- More UTV specific parts coming soon including this UTV roll cage (available by mid-November);
- Did you know that you can also check out the parts Jimco has for sale on its Pinterest page?
Speaking of social media, are you following Jimco Racing on all of the following social media channels?
If you had been a subscriber to the Jimco Racing email newsletter, you were eligible to win a Jimco uniform [t-shirt hat] by entering the Jimco Social Media 250. All you would have to do is complete 5 simple steps:
- Visit JimcoParts.com and count the number of companies listed under the “Shop by Vendor” option;
- Visit Jimco’s new Pinterest page https://www.pinterest.com/jimcoracing/ and start following;
- Find your favorite photo on Jimco’s pinterest board and share it on your Facebook feed with the comments “You should followJimco Racing's Pinterest board #socialmediachampions”
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- subject line = “#socialmediachampions”
- in email body - include your first name & email address
- answer question #1 (how many vendors can you buy from at the Jimco Parts store?);
- your pinterest handle (to confirm you are following the Jimco page;
- Your facebook page name (to confirm you shared a post).
Sign up to the Jimco Email Newsletter to get inside information about off road racing and to get special promotional opportunities: